So in 2014, I am not planning on reading a book every week.... or month. I just plan on reading 6... so these aren't essential must reads, but they are the books that I plan on reading. Here are my 6:
- Manhood Restored: How the Gospel Makes Men Whole - Eric Mason
- Healing the Masculine Soul: God's Restoration of Men to Real Manhood - Gordon Dalbey
- The Tangible Kingdom: Creating Incarnational Community - Hugh Halter
- Community: Taking Your Small Group Off Life Support - Brad House
- Connecting Church & Home - Tim Kimmel
- Grace Filled Marriage - Tim Kimmel
Some of these books have come as recommendations to me from those in my life that I trust and others have I have discovered on my own. I believe that these books will help me grow in my relationship with Christ, my relationship with my wife, and in my youth ministry. Looking forward to what God has to teach me through reading these books!
What are some books that you hope to read in 2014? Comment on this post and let me know!